Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Trippur Angappa Chettiyar Thillaiyammal Kalanilayam Middle School was established in the year 1940 as an elementary school and was upgraded to middle school in 1955. The educational values and moral principles of the Holy Trio – Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda form the core of this Platinum Jubilee Year celebrating school.
The school caters to the economically challenged community in and around Periyanaickenpalayam. The medium of instruction of this Co-Education school is Tamil. Students are admitted between class I to VIII. The total strength of students is 534 for the year 2019-2020. We have a team of teaching and non-teaching staff members, dedicated to the organisation and adept in their respective fields.
1. Smart Class Room
2. Spoken English Training
3. Training students to participate in sports & games
4. Scout-training to VII & VIII
5. Special training in music and yoga
6. Free noon-meals, textbooks and uniforms
7. Inclusive education to the special children
8. Ample & Spacious Children’s Park
9. Value and life oriented education to the students in all aspects