• ABL (Activity Based Learning ) method of teaching for the stds.I to IV.
• SABL ( Simplified Activity Based Learning ) method for Std.V.
• SALM (Simplified Active Learning Methodology) method for Stds.VI to VIII.
SPECIAL CARE FOR SPECIAL CHILDREN :
There are 52 special children in our special care centre.
• Training in speech and various communication methods is given to children with hearing impairment.
• Braille method of instruction, and orientation and mobility training is given to children with Visual impairment.
• MR children are trained in daily living skills according to their levels.
Yoga classes are offered to students from Std 3rd to Std 8th.
We have a Balwadi (PRE-KG to UKG) where children between the age group of 3 to 5 are admitted. They are taught to identify the Tamil and English letters, to sing rhymes and read and write simple words.
Currently, the student strength of Balwadi is 56.